Withdrawal from the University

Undergraduate students who find that they must withdraw from the university can do so by withdrawing from all courses through UNCGenie. Undergraduates who withdraw from all courses are considered to be withdrawn from the university and must seek reactivation or readmission through Undergraduate Admissions to return to school in subsequent terms.

Students withdrawing from the university within the first eight weeks of the term will be indicated on the transcript with a grade of WT. All WT courses count as attempted hours and are subject to Academic Standing, financial aid, and Satisfactory Academic Progress rules and calculations; they do not count in GPA calculation or tuition surcharge calculations.

If a student withdraws from the university after the eight-week deadline, WF grades will be recorded. WF grades are calculated in the student’s GPA as F (failing) grades.


Powered by SmartCatalog IQ